Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Tag! (Thanks Biz!:)) and Day 2: Favorite Movie

Christmas Tag!
1.) Wrapping Paper or Gift Bags? I guess wrapping paper. Bags are good for the weird things that you couldn't possibly wrap with paper :)

2.) Tree; Real or Fake? Fake. I love real trees, but I put up our pre-lit fake tree this year and I was in love. So much easier, much less mess, and my dog doesn't think he's outside and can pee on this tree :)
3.) When do you put the tree up? I put mine up usually on December 3rd. It's been a tradition since I met Matt. Unfortunately this year I was 2 days late :( Oh the business of life.
4.) When do you take the tree down? Usually a week or two after Christmas. Just depends!
5.) Like Eggnog? Nu uh. Can't do it. It's thick and makes me think like the consistency of pepto bismol. Ew.
6.) Do you have a Nativity Scene? Yes. Matt's dad got it for me last year. It's one of those Williow Tree figurine. It's so amazing.
7.) Favorite Gift Received as a Child?Oh, man. That's hard. Probably when My dad and StepMom took all of the kids to Cozumel Mexico for spring break. That was such a surprise and we had so much fun.
8.) Hardest person to buy for? Matt! He buys everything he wants and changed his mind all the time. It's impossible.
9.) Easiest person to buy for? Hmm...probably Matt's step brother. Get him something to do with hunting and he's happy!
10.) Worst Gift? I don't like getting Christmas theme things for Christmas. Now I have to wait a year to be able to enjoy it.
11.) Mail or E-mail Christmas cards? Mail. I made photo cards. They still haven't come to me. Hopefully by Christmas so I can get them out before it's too late.
12.) Favorite Christmas Movie? The Grinch and Charlie Brown Christmas. Childhood memories :)
13.) When do you start shopping for Christmas presents? Like a month or less before Christmas. I'm bad at pre-shopping.
14.) Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Mmm Hmm
15.) Favorite food to eat on Christmas? Uhm, Matts mom always makes all kinds of snacky foods, an I love it all. Probably my favorite would be the bbq meatballs or corn salad, yum! ( Biz- I want Aunt Joanie's shortbread!!!!)
16.) Clear or colored tree lights? Clear.
17.) Favorite Christmas Song? Baby it's cold outside.

18.) Home or Travel? Ehh, I'm good either way. I think when I have kids I'll want to stay home more, but for now I like seeing the extended family!
19.) Store-bought or handmade? I wish I had enough timeto hand-make all my gifts. I try to make at least part of them hand made- then the rest I buy. In the perfect world, I'd make them all.
20.) Angel or Star as a tree-topper? I have no topper right now. Poor tree.
21.) Open presents on Christmas Day or Christmas Eve? One on Christmas Eve, the rest Christmas day.
22.) Most annoying thing about this time of year? People getting so stressed about it!23.) Bake at home or buy? I love love love to bake.
24.) Lights outside? None as of yet. Hopefully next year! We shall see!
25.) Mistletoe? I don't have any yet, but next house we live in there WILL be some, somewhere! (Biz, you never paid any attention if you never saw it other than a store...we  had mistletoe hanging in our house every year growing up!)

Okay, that's all for now that...

30 Day Challenge- Day2: Your favorite Movie:
My all time favorite movie is Pride and Prejudice. I love it. I don't know why I love it so much, but its so amazing and romantic. You have to see it if you haven't, and let me know what you think!


I love SO many movies. It's ridiculous. But that's probably my favorite.

See you tomorrow! :)

Linds

No comments:

Post a Comment