Thursday, December 16, 2010

Day 3- Your Favorite Show

Okay, so I know I'm probably going to look ridiculous saying this...but my favorite TV show is probably Glee. Yup. I really don't ever watch TV, and that's the only show I make sure to watch every week. So, yeah.  :) But I also really like Cougar town...I think it's so funny and I love all the people in it. It's like such an outrageous group of friends and I think we can all feel like we have friendships like that, but you still love them all...so yeah that's close for first place for my favorite show.

And I know this is totally off topic, but I just have to say this. The plow that plows the road in front of our house knocked off our mailbox! So now we don't have one and I have to go to the Post Office tomorrow to get a PO Box for the winter because it's easier that way. But that mean I have to go at like 7:30 before work because they're only open the hours I'm at work...AND the Post Office is in the opposite direction of my work. Awesome.

That's all for tonight. Time for bed...early to bed, early to rise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment