Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Here it goes!

Well, I'm starting this all because of Biz. I read her blog (beautyinaboysworld) all the time, plus she's the best friend I've ever had, so it just made sense to make one for her to read, too :) Anyway, I don't really know exactly what this blogs going to be about, other than maybe just thoughts, and fun things i find to blog about:)
I chose Worry Ends Where Faith begins for a lot of reasons. 1) I worry far too much 2) I know I shouldn't 3) I know that when I pray about it I worry much less. Not to mention that I honestly believe that Faith has saved me over these past 5 years.
I'm thankful for everything I have in life and know it wouldn't be possible if not for God!

So...I think today I'll start a little "challenge"
Day 1: Your favorite song

My favorite song is something beautiful by Need to Breathe.
Matt (my husband for those who don't know) and I found this group and they are amazing. We saw them in concert and were blown away. I just love the song. I have for ever. I could listen to it over and over again. I just heard on the radio that they're going to open for Taylor Swifts next tour, which i was surprised about, and it makes me a little sad cuz they probably wont do the little local shows anymore, but good for them! Anyway, you should check the song out. Their live version on youtube is amazing.

Anyway, this is day 1...so I'll blog tomorrow for day 2 of my challenge :)

Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment