Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Day 8- A photo that makes you angry or sad:

Okay, I really dont like this today, but I'll do it, I wont skip a day!
I think the pics that make me really angry/sad are ones of people who are anorexic. It makes me SO sad to see people who are that sick and skinny. And it makes me angry that this world has come to the point that to be "beautiful" you have to be a twig. I mean dont get me wrong, I think it's good to feel good about yourself,a nd to be healthy, but this goes beyond that. Even more sad is the fact that little girls are feeling these pressures. I can assure you when I was 8 I didnt care if I was 5 pounds overweight. Adn theres websites that ancourage anorexia... It's just a really sad thing.



Well, Hope you all have a good day! See you tomorrow!
Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment